Thursday, February 28, 2008

thursday weirdness

Last night, I went to the gym for Turbo Kick and all was fine. No problem with the Pilates ball injury. To my knee. From Monday night's Body Sculpt. You remember.

Tonight we had a bottle of Merlin Park Shiraz and then a bottle of Pepperwood Grove Syrah and then opened a bottle of Merlot which we did not finish. We decide that Thursday night is the night for weirdness and gossip, which we engaged in. Maybe about you.

So I'm going to see Ann Jenks April 4-7, during which we are driving to Winnipeg to see Todd Snider on April 6, the good lord willing and the creek don't rise. It's 400 miles and mostly interstate so I think it will be about 6 hours which is one hour less than we drove to see Todd in Tennessee last August. We love Todd. I'm listening to Happy to Be Here right now.

Today, I got my passport picture taken because my current one expires at the end of March but I don't need it to get into Canada anyway in April so whatever. The picture taken today held next to my old one displays in full array the aging process. JFC. So Amy said I needed to part my hair on the other side so I did so we'll see if that helps.

OMG, work is so hard and I hardly put up any news at all. I just have to deal with all the other stuff, like ad campaigns and software fixes and cams that don't post to the web. And you people just think they pay me the big bux to get you stories about Britney. Shuh.

And for God's sake, watch this video on YouTube and the response one.

Love you. xxxxxooo

No comments: