Tuesday, February 26, 2008

whew

Now it sounds like an exhausting weekend. Friday, Nick Moss, we need to talk about the logistics for this. Saturday, gym, radio show 1 to 3:30, and I have coupons for the Community Day sale at Elder Beerman and it's the Welders. I may have to take Monday off. Because next week Erin, my web producer, goes to Hawaii for two weeks. I can take Mondays off now because Erin works 6 to 3 and Jen works 6-9.

I have a theme for my radio show: three in a row. I feel you can get a good feel for a musician from 3 songs in a row by them, preferably from the same album. I have some artists in mind. Email me (debweiser@email.com) if you have a suggestion. Todd Snider, Levon Helm, Lyle Lovett, Toni Price, Amy Rigby, Deadstring Brothers are on tap so far.

Driving to work in the year's biggest snowstorm turned out to be a real bust. The roads were plowed and dry for the most part. The worst part was getting out of my driveway which I just put it in reverse and gunned it. Connie came over and shoveled my walk and driveway end where it had been plowed in in thanks for the Lion King tickets. She and Amy are going Wednesday.

I was nearly killed last night in Body Sculpt class by exercise. Fell off the Pilates ball while doing pushups and banged my knee on the floor. I mention this today because it hurts today.

No comments: