Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Thank heavens I have tomorrow off. Yesterday I went to Turbo Kick and then ate at the Corner Grill and did a radio show. Then the wimmens went to Creative Elements in Grand Rapids where they were having a wine and cheese for wimmens. Then we went to Amy's and played cribbage and euchre.

Friday night, I had a couple beers at Howard's and saw the John Jorgenson Quintet at GFT. They were very good.

Here's how the kitchen looks now. I like it. Still needs ceiling lights and maybe a cabinet or something out by the table and a poster frame for my tomatoes print. Click picture for larger view.



Tonight we are going to see Rod's Collision at the Coats for Kids thing at the Blue Devil. Today I did nothing.

So Amy and I decide to bag on the Rod's Collision thing. But I must point out some upcoming stuff. Nick Moss and the Flip Tops at the Blue Devil on Feb. 29. Welders the next night at Howard's.

1 comment:

stalkermom said...

Ah yes, I agree it looks really good!