Sunday, February 24, 2008

last week of february

YAY.

Tuesday night, Amy and I went to what was billed as debate viewing at the uptown between Hillary and Barack on tv. Very lightly attended. We left after an hour.

Yesterday was Brian's 50th birthday party at Howard's in the afternoon. There were many people there and JoeBob Duda played and there was a ton of chow and I didn't take my camera. Send me some pictures if you got some. It was a swell time. It was a real sunny day and about 30 so I walked down and back. Sunny again today, but not quite as blue sky. And a little windy.

Friday night, we went to see No Country for Old Men, for which the better part of, somebody had their hand up to block the screen from various shooting and bleeding and stuff. But we all liked it. Then I came home at 1 a.m. and posted the video of the Hillary visit to 13abc.com.

This afternoon, I'm going to see There Will Be Blood at the small mall at 4. Before then, I need to do some cooking school. But that's about my entire plan. Maybe some CD burning. Listening to Levon Helm's Dirt Farmer.

This weekend there is Nick Moss Friday night and the Welders Saturday for which they say they are starting at 9. And Rod's Collision returns to Howard's on April 12. And it's GNO next Wednesday which we hope will be better attended than January's.

No comments: