Sunday, March 09, 2008

enough already

I don't even know which snow is which anymore. The snow started falling Friday night and by the time it was done we had about 5 or 6 inches here in BG. It was worse southeast of here. Plus it snowed Tuesday so all the schools were closed Wednesday. I have refused to shovel my drive. Some kids stopped on Saturday to see if they could shovel for me but I declined. It'll all melt later this week. I think it was just last Sunday when it was relatively warm and all the snow from the previous week had melted and left our lawns all brown and mushy.

Last week was a lightly attended GNO, followed by chicken parm on Thursday night with several wines. Yesterday, I had a radio show as I will the rest of the Saturdays in March. Plus I did one today, all country. Bought four new CDs today: the Groove Hogs, an Eric Sardinas, that Livin Lovin Louvin CD and that 2 cd set from the movie I'm Not There, about Bob Dylan. I played a couple of tracks on Saturday from the cds they had in the studio and they were great. Plus I got two free compilation CDs from Yep Roc records with people like Chuck Prophet and Chatham County Line and a bunch of people I never heard of.

Plus I watched six episodes of the sixth season of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Holiday with Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn.

This week, radio meeting Monday night after Body Sculpt at the gym. Tuesday, Toshi Reagon plays a free show at BGSU.

Also I bought myself a pair of cubic zirconia earrings on gold posts at Meijer that had been $50 but were on sale for $15. They're sparkly. And I bought food at Meijer, none of which I prepared because I was pooped today and just watched a lot of video.

Man, I cannot wait to get outdoors. Even just to walk around in the mud.

No comments: