Monday, March 24, 2008

always something

So last month my phone bill was $211 and I find that my old total airtime minutes of whatever were not enough so I call and get my minutes upped to the next level and this month the bill again is $211. Fortunately, I call and they realize the error of their ways and reduce my bill by the $71 of over the limit minutes so my bill, for me and the kids, is $140. But I see it's still a deal for 3 phones with the unlimited text messaging which is so important to da utes. I'm sure some day all this money karma will come back to me. But now I'm wondering if they are applying my 20% Disney discount. Cripe. Always something.

Plus when I get home tonight, I feel that I am living in squalor so instead of going to Body Sculpt, I clean up around here and do a Pilates DVD. And pay some bills online and go through my email.com email and book that flight to Dallas. Leaving Friday morning, coming back Monday afternoon.

The movie at the Collingwood Arts Center was interesting. They showed us a cartoon and an episode of some wacky men on the moon serial where the costumes were hilariously bad and then the movie, for which the sound was not all that great plus it was real confusing and you couldn't tell who the bad guys were but Claire Trevor had some great outfits and several handbags and pairs of shoes. The theater is very small and old and the screen was just a big backdrop onto which a not so big movie was projected. Before the show, some guy played some music rolls into a player organ which was amusing but the whole thing took over 3 hours. I told Connie it was a good thing we were not in a hurry to be someplace. Then we went to eat at the Original Gino's.

Then I watched the final 4 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and called Miss Jenks for an hour and a half and it was bedtime.

No comments: