Sunday, March 30, 2008

catching up

Here are the upcoming shows at Grounds for Thought:
Sat. April 19: Bucktown Kickback
Fri. May 30: Yellow Room Gang
Thurs. July 10: Mississippi Heat
Thurs. Oct. 16: Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams
Fri. Oct. 31 Mechanical Cat Halloween Party
Thurs. Nov. 13: Melvin Taylor and the Slack Band

Friday night we went to see The Odd Couple, starring Lane Hakel, at the FUM Black Swamp theater thing. Saturday, I didn't think I had a radio show but alas I did so I did that and about nothing else except clean my house. It was a beautiful sunny day but still pretty cold and windy.

Today, cooking, of course. Baked a potato and an acorn squash and have kielbasa and kraut in the crockpot. Also have a pasta sauce in mind with sausage and roasted grape tomatoes and whatever else is in the fridge that would go with that. And have a pound of asparagus to roast in the oven. Overcast, chilly today. Plus I have broccoli. Overbought, again.

No comments: