Thursday, November 06, 2008

things i will do this weekend

We'll check back on this later:
Pulled annuals to garden waste
Order new bedroom throw rugs
Wash kitchen floor
Affix light in closet
Clean out closet
Clean out dresser
Wash windows
Watch From Dusk til Dawn that I have from Netflix

Plus do a radio show and go see Stacy Mitchhart in Findlay Friday night. Oh, I'm exhausted already. Although it is supposed to be one of those chilly damp weekends when it's nice to stay inside. And be motivated. Listen to yourself.

Tonight I came home and slung three inches of leaves off my lawn into a pile about 4 feet high and 30 feet long out front. In advance of them being dampened into a leaden slurry on my freshly mowed lawn.

Yesterday I went to that new Fresh Market in Westgate to get a bottle of wine and a cup of coffee where I find they do not sell you cups of coffee. You can have free samples of Christmas Dreams or Pumpkin Spice, but no 16 oz of java which I needed after being up so late Tuesday night after THE ELECTION ELATION. So I end up buying a bottle of wine Clos du Bois 2006 Cab for $12.99 and a Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix and a box of Good Earth Cocoa Chai Tea. That's the kind of stuff they have. That I need.

Yesterday I got a letter from Lifestyles for Ladies Only that they are closing and transferring my membership to the St. Julian one and not the one at Levis Commons. Not like I have been to the gym in 6 months. But I have another year to go on my current deal.

I went to the wine tasting at Stimmel's Monday night before the radio meeting. They had a sign up that it was the last Monday night tasting. They're starting back up the Saturday afternoon 4-7 tastings. Hmm. 4 Saturday. Right after my radio show.

Tuesday I worked til 10:30 and then came home and worked til 1:30. Last night was GNO which was heavily attended at 149 North. We have set up a birthday party for Connie D on Nov. 19 at Deb H's. Tonight I should be doing something but I'm watching the sitcom lineup on NBC which includes The Office and 30 Rock.

Plus there is holiday talk already. Who's doing what for Thanksgiving which I will attend in Delaware unless the weather is too bad to drive.

OK now I have just ordered 3 sage green rugs from JCPenney.com. Two for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. Uh oh, time to step away from the computer.

No comments: