Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Must update

Tommy emails today to say that he got a job doing lunches because he didn't have enough time for his music. So he and Jessica are driving up because gas is cheap although I offered to fly them both here.

I realize last night that I have read both those books of short stories I took out of the library. Damn that Homeland Security! Otherwise I could ask the library if I already had had a book out. But my records are sealed.

Last night I ate a good meal of chicken and baked potato and squash but fell asleep on the couch with a New Yorker. Magazine, that is. I did get up in time to see Boston Legal.

Today my hip was killing me, I think from ladder fun on Sunday. But by the time I got home, it had worked its way down into my ankle so I did some stretches and it feels better. What a drag it is getting old.

No comments: