Sunday, March 05, 2006

WTF have I been doing??

Oh my god, this furniture thing has just consumed my life!! Friday, we picked up the chair which immediately the Big has taken for his own. Since, I have had to cover it.

Today, I moved the dresser in the green room to the basement to make room in there for the green chair from the living room and the TV, because I am moving the computer to the dining room and moving the pub table from the there into the breakfast nook and selling the table and the chairs from there at Amy's garage sale. And recovering the ottoman in black.



Friday night, Blues Posse played at Grumpy Dave's. Where I left my camera when it closed and I went home in a stupor but AMAZINGLY ENOUGH it was still there Saturday afternoon when they opened. Nothing like living in a small town. Here is a picture of them playing:





Sherry and Martha were having a fine time although Sherry felt the band should have started at 9, LIKE THEY SAID.

I had also done a radio show that day. Man, it was nice today. Raked a ton of leaves and ate at SamB's and went to Amy's for Oscar frivolity.



Here is a photo of the sun shining in on the green room's Bleeding Heart of Jesus.

No comments: