Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More stuff

Here's the tray I bought at Steinmart. This will go on the ottoman.


And then here is how the "dining room" looks now since I have given the big green chair to Dr. Sue and decided to leave the computer AND the TV in the green room.

I bought a cd cabinet that I haven't assembled yet for all those cds lying around.

And the most exciting news is the sofa is coming on Tuesday! The curtains are ordered and the table and chairs should be here any day. I still want that gold tray I saw at Pier 1 to put on the table in the "dining room" because I'll be moving that receiver into the green room to run the Panasonic dvd/cd changer I'm buying.

In other news, Wakarusa is off. Long story. But tonight the heritagemusicfest.com website says "Announcement coming soon." Which is different than what it said this afternoon.

"A woman like you walks in a place like this you can almost hear the promises break." -- Todd Snider, Trouble

No comments: