Monday, March 13, 2006

I know, I know

I said my life was sooooooooo interesting but for the life of me, I can't recall what I did the other nights of the week. Thursday, Amy and I went to the wine tasting and then me and Annie went to Beckett's. Friday night I went to the heinous bar and then to the Corner Grill, where I also went Saturday night. That cheeseburger diet is doing wonders for my physique.

Sunday, Amy came over and we painted the ceiling in the living room. I had a sample of Amber Waves paint which when applied to the wall is the same damn gold color my bedroom and bathroom paint are. I want TAWNY. Amy and Annie, in independent testing, both think I should go for Woven Basket.

So the house is a big mess. I dragged the big green chair into the green room where it is just too big. And I haven't moved the TV in there yet.

Also I have gotten hooked on The Sopranos and watched the first 8 episodes in the last 2 days.

No comments: