Monday, March 27, 2006

Busier than...

* A one-armed paper hanger
* A one-eyed cat watching two mouse holes
* A pumpkin carver on a steep hill (I don't get this one)
* A long snake in the mall parking lot (or this one)

Tuesday, I made those meatballs (see below) and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NOT Italian. They were bland. Amy ate them anyway. She's so polite.

Thursday, I went to watch paint dry at Amy's. She told me to come look at the new paint color she got to cover the too-yellow first attempt but alas I felt it looked the same. Now after two coats, it IS golder. So we drank some wine.

Friday, I fed Miss J some stir fry and then watched some Sopranos.

Saturday, I did a radio show and then went to a "surprise" party for Kim at their house where Blue Tantrum played with 3/4 of Rod's Collision sitting in. Mike Katon was supposed to be playing in BG that night, but he cancelled. Ill father, is the report on that. Rescheduling, he says.

Sunday, three more Sopranos episodes, interspersed with massive shopping. Stimulating the economy. I'm sure Dubya would like to send me his personal thanks and regards. Got a ceiling fan, an exhaust fan for the stove, lampshades, fabric for the ottoman, light plug covers, curtains for two rooms. Cleared the paintbrush/screwdrivers/other tools off the mantel. Moved the cheap CD cabinet I got at Big Lots and it fell over and sustained massive internal injuries so now I am in the market for one of those. And a behind the sofa table.

I will be having a massive party when all this stuff is in place. Buy your cocktail dresses now, girls. I favor this $560 Nanette Lepore "Hey Senorita" number from Nordstrom's.


Click here to watch a very cool juggling video.

Keep forgetting I have a digital camera so no pictures of stuff lately. There are some of Saturday's party on Kim's daughter's camera. Maybe she will email them to me.

No comments: