Wednesday, March 15, 2006

redecorato ad infinitum

Last night I went to the Penney's at Franklin Park whatever it's called now and looked at their tables and chairs which made me think their stuff is good quality but they didn't have the one I want. But I can order it online and have it shipped to the catalog store downtown.

Then Amy and I went to Meijer and Sherman Williams as Tom used to call it and the home despot and got more paint samples. I am this close | | to choosing.

Tonight I tried to come home but got stuck at Kroger's discussing community theater with Willard in his snotty way and when I got home I called Tim because he had called to say maybe this wasn't a good weekend to come see him because it would still be cold so I will stay home and paint and stuff. Amy found a "black on black" fabric to recover the ottoman with at Joanne's. And she continues on HER quest for the perfect Queen of Sheba bedroom by purchasing some stunning silk crimson material for curtains.

At Kroger's the checkout girl asked if I had a Golden Buckeye card. I told her I wasn't old enough. You could see she thought I was lying.

Man, I had three lighters yesterday and now I can't find ANY.

Plus I spent way too much time at work looking at overstock.com for a kitchen rug. I am obsessed. And I haven't EVEN started looking for lampshades. OMG.

Plus I will get to do a radio show this weekend. 2-4 Saturday. wbgufm.com for you out-of-town listeners.

So life is just a string of plusses.

No comments: