Monday, February 01, 2010

radio radio

Tonight was the heinous radio meeting and although it is only once a month during the school year, and not even some of those months, it is only one hour, it is nearly unbearable. Tonight there was barely the quorum needed to hold a meeting and only because us grown-ups were there. Where are all the kid DJs? Isn't there some rule that says miss so many meetings and your show is reassigned?? The woman who is playing GM this year is just a ditz, or playing a ditz, and we experience some power point where each page has one cryptic line about something that might be coming up but we never get any details. Where are the kids who are apparently heisting the equipment and the CDs? Not at the meetings to be chastised. Next time, scotch before AND after the meeting.

I meant to come home tonight and do some cooking for work lunches but alas, after the Fat Burning Ab Attack workout, I lounged around eating cheese and crackers, which no doubt obliterated any attacking of my abs or fat burning that had taken place.

Also the guy who sold me my car was wrong about where the iPod plugs in. He told me it goes in this single prong AUX thing in the dash but the manual says you plug it in the USB port in the console. Neither the manual nor the online docs say nothing about what that AUX thing is even for. It might be for mp3 players that are not iPods. So I guess I'll try the other hookup tomorrow.

So someone has offered to do the washer retrieval which will be happening this Saturday, god willing and the creek don't rise. I hope it is a fun day other than the appliance loading.

I did indeed buy that case of wine from Joseph's, a 2008 Milton Park Shiraz and amazingly enough, there's still some left a week later.

Groundhog Day tomorrow.
________________________

No comments: