Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shopping

Yesterday Amy and I went to Toledo. After a quick breakfast at the Grill, we went to the house and home show at SeaGate Centre, then to Classic Antiques and Architectural Artifacts in downtown Toledo.

Then we saw Crazy Heart at the Franklin Park cinema. We walked around the mall after, where many people were buying much stuff. Stopped in at Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn and cruised around Dillard's where I bought a long sleeve t-shirt. Stopped in DSW where Amy got a pair of sensible black shoes and I got a wallet.

Then we went to Kohl's where we each bought a top and I bought a pair of stretch pants and by this time it's time for dinner where we tried to go to Shorty's but the wait was an hour and 15 minutes so we ate at Smedlap's in Waterville where Amy had a perch sandwich and I had a southwest burger that was delicious but gigantic.

That shopping is exhausting.
______________________

No comments: