Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pix

Here are some pix from Annie and Dr. Sue's Montana adventure. Remember to click on a picture to see a larger view.









Here is my new jewelry box



Here is how the house looks with the bushes gone.



Tonight I went to Home Depot where I had a coupon for I thought buy one get one free bushes but it was buy one get one half price, which is still a deal so I bought a different hydrangea and a spirea. And a knockout rose in blushing. So I have plenty of stuff to dig in. Which I doubt I will get to before the trip to ND so I need to haul them all around back or else I fear someone will steal them. So I have 7 new plants plus the ones I intend to bring from out back.

All the bushes are gone from out front.

Also I had to flea med the cats because they are scratching like crazy since the weather is still warm.

OMG work is so stressful. Today we jammed the fourth computer into my little 12x13 office and took out the loveseat and replaced it with a wing chair. Word is, a new area is being readied for the web operations area which is only going to continue to grow.

Plus I have run out of checks as I was still using the ones from before the Huntington became my bank.

I need to pack.

No comments: