Friday, September 12, 2008

Election coverage

My friend Tim is texting me random thoughts about the election.

So far I have:
Sarah-a heartbeat away from making us want bush back
9/27


Im sarah palin and tonight im trying to memorize the alphabet in case catie couric asks me to recite it
9/27

So Catie can i ask you a question-whats more imporant knowing all this foreign affairs stuff or having a blue ribbon for moose stew
9/29

Thursday on the joe and sarah show-sarah asks the moderator if she could dress a moose instead of answer more questions
9/29

Hide ur moose-sarah is coming to town (9/24)

Just like Sarah, mattie jb and i can c russia from our front porch-of course we're doing 'shrooms now so...but unlike Sarah we all can spell "Putin" (9/21)

Sarah saved me. I am no longer gay. (9/9)

U can put lipstick on a pitbull and a bra and panties too if u r a big old dyke like sarah (9/10)

Sarah wants war with Russia-shine them boots and get ready for deployment. (9/11)

Bush doctrine? What's that charlie? (9/12)

Pat Buchanan and other CONSERVATIVES just said that the US is in for a long period of economics decline. vote McPalin for more of the same :] (9/12)


I will be updating this as more posts flood in. I'll make this a link on the right side of my blog so you can read all about the race to the White House! I hope the phrase Race to the White House will get me some good Google results! SEO, it's not just for crazed web folks!!!

No comments: