Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ohhhhh mexico

Booked the flight to Cancun. Feb. 7 to 16. After much screwing around on the flight booking sites, I paid more than I wanted BUT got a good flight that (A) matches Annie's flight times pretty close and (2) flies out of Toledo. So although I have a long layover in Detroit going, I just fly Toledo-Detroit-Cancun and vice versa and I don't have to drive to DTW or pay to park there and when I get back, it's a short trip to home.

We will book a hotel when I go to Mandan and hope some fall hurricane doesn't blow it away.

The weather is cooling off out there so it's about 40 at night but still sunny and 65 in the day.

Tonight, I ripped out the bushes in front of my house so now I just need to get some topsoil and some plants and get on that maybe some nights this week yet and hope for good weather in early October to finish it up before the snow sets in.

No comments: