Friday, May 08, 2009

Weekend

Yay. There's the farmer's market at the mall and the plant swap and a radio show and digging up of ferns and Chris Shutters tomorrow. I'm tired already. And then Sunday will be taken up with a trip to Delaware.

I bought my mom a great planted pot at Fitkin's Greenhouse in Sylvania today. Actually it's in Ottawa Lake, MI. But it's just feet over the line from Sylvania. Plus I bought one of those golden coral bells and some coleus to make a big pot and the cutest dish of succulents for only $10. I wanted much more stuff but I feel next Friday I will go back because this weekend it's not going to be warm enough to plant. Plus I have no time.

They have great plants and unusual stuff and lots of it. And it's not all that pricey.

Man, this week at work was mind-numbing. What with the Facebook and the Twitter and the loading of video resumes to YouTube. Plus the regular stuff.

Thursday night Amy and I went to see Frank Vignola at GFT but alas we weren't into it and left after 45 minutes. I got home in time to see The Office and 30 Rock.

Wednesday was GNO which was heavily attended and there didn't seem to be as much stuff at the swap which is good for Martha who has to take it all to the Goodwill. I got a lipstick and mascara. The June GNO is at Connie D's.

No comments: