Sunday, May 17, 2009

quick recap

Another whirlwind weekend, as usual. Friday night I went to have dinner with my friend Karen in Perrysburg and we end up in BG to see Harper at the ClaZel where I am on the guest list, me and guest, so we get in for free. There was much drinking and not enough eating so we come back to my house where Karen crashed on the couch. Harper was pretty good. He played the diggeridoo on some songs. Karen kept calling out for them to do some Johnny Cash which apparently they would not.

Saturday my radio show was preempted for some Ironman competition broadcast thing so I did massive yard work, went to the landfill AND the yard waste AND the recycling. I cut up a 7 foot tall pine tree into sections and stuffed them in the trunk of my Accord. Those are great cars. I got some Indian flower/paintbrush or whatever at the farmer's market at the small mall. Cleaned out the garage.

Plus I planted some stuff that I hope doesn't freeze tonight. Peppers and herbs and tomatoes. Did not get the bamboo fence reattached. This weekend FOR SURE. As the party is Monday. Had a cheezburger at the Corner Grill Saturday afternoon. Mmmmm.

Cleaned, did laundry, changed the sheets. Blah blah blah. Did not mow. So I begin the week with tasks already lined up.

Today I got up and did a Pilates DVD online from Netflix and fixed some stuff on 13abc.com and then went to Delaware to collect my mom for her sister's 69th wedding anniversary lunch at the Ryan's in Marion. Saw many of my cousins and some of their kids. I had dug up two hostas and a columbine and ostrich ferns and some other stuff for them to plant at the mobile home. Hope that works out for them.

Looked at phones online tonight but it's all so confusing. One phone will have 10 rave reviews and 10 equally horrible reviews so I don't know what to get. One with a good camera is about all I want. And that I can keep my current plan with. I will go a phone store tomorrow and see if they can show me some of them.

Then Karen called and came over and we got salads to go from SamB's (not all that, sorry) and a bottle of wine and Donna came over and we spent a lot of time trying to help Donna enroll for health benefits online. Which partly worked out.

But only 5 days of work and then it's a week off with a trip to New Orleans in there.
___________________________

No comments: