Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not much

Apparently my weekly post is all I can manage. Today I was out and about and my phone rings at 2 p.m. and it's Connie Z saying Don is wondering if I am coming in to do my show. Last week, the utes emailed the baseball schedule which said I would not have a show today or next week April 25. So much for planning.

Man, it was a beautiful day today. I cleaned up my grill in preparation for cookout season.

Last night after work I went to FP Mall and bought those jeans Sal told me to get and they SEEM to be great. But I'll see. Plus I bought a boatload of clothes in Penney's on the way out of the mall, two sundresses, a pair of shorts, two tank tops, two other tops and didn't try any of them on so now I will be returning everything but the tank tops.

Tom, Son of Kiger (as Dr. Sue calls him), is over at my neighbor's drinking and yukking it up in a big way and has been for about 3 hours. Hmmmmmmmmm.

I took my little flat of plants outside for some sun and now they are all nearly dead. Duh. I have no green thumb. Next weekend I might just start jamming seeds into the ground. I see on the NWS site that next Saturday it will also be 72 and sunny like today after a kind of crappy week.

James Armstrong at Grounds tonight. Lil Ed at FFB next Thursday. I see they want $10 to see him and it starts at 8:30. And Polka Floyd Sat. April 25 at Grumpy Dave's at 9.

Also heavy trash is the week of May 11.
__________________________

No comments: