Friday, June 06, 2008

the usual weirdness

So I am making egg sammich Thursday morning in my underwear and I hear a human cough from the basement and I realize Russell is here. So I got to work and when I get home, he's in the driveway conversing with Mrs. Eilert next door. He ends up giving her one of his CDs and then leaves later for Kentucky.

Tonight, I mean to stop at Pet Supplies Plus and Target and the strawberry place on the way home but instead I have to deliver the tickets to the Mudhens contest winners by 5 p.m. so I leave work early to do that and end up just driving home where I find all my plants look like they are living in the desert so I water and then decide to install that new small air conditioner I got last week and when I do it sounds like there's a Harley idling in my bedroom.

But then, I realize tonight's the night Gus is bringing over the dogs so I call him and he says later but ALAS later there is a tornado warning and Charlotte is not so good with the storms so he is bringing them over at 5:45 am Saturday. And now it's almost midnight and I have been posting storm coverage to 13abc.com since 10:30.

No comments: