Friday, June 13, 2008

at last

It seems like I've had this ticket to New Orleans for months, which I have, and today it's time to go.
This week, I had both of the Sonnenberg dogs and here and other than chewing up my one bedroom rug and digging up two of carefully placed patio blocks, no harm done. That Peanut is full of energy, jumping up on people constantly. He might be cute but he needs some training. Charlotte, of course, is a princess of a houseguest.

Russell was here all week but when I got home Thursday night, dogs and Russell were gone so I had one calm night. I will have to have a talk with Russell about his continued staying here. He's not really that much bother but frankly, I like living alone and he doesn't have a lot to do in the evening so he just hangs out in the green room. Which is where I like to hang out in the evening. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to mind his basement accommodations.

No comments: