Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pepperwood Grove Syrah $8

A delightful wine. Yessiree. Especially when you drink an entire bottle.

OK, so I'm thinking this whole wheeling blues fest has become the battle of the haves and have-nots. If you want to pay $300, you can get a chair and food and beer and possibly a place to sit out of the sun. Or you can pay $55 and sit in your own chair and buy beer and food. Hmmm, isn't this what the whole Bush admininstration is about, them VS. us?

This Saturday, Rod will sit in with Blues Posse at Nate and Wally's. Be there. I'll be at the Humane Society wine and cheese Friday night. And Saturday is Amy's garage sale. Be there. Or be square.

And how about seeing Johh Hammond at the Lebanon Blues Fest on August 5? It's free. We need to talk.

I still have not reserved a room for the Madison Ribberfest. I'll get right on this. Oh wait, now I have booked a room at the Best Western for two nights, Aug. 18 and 19. Who's going?

Phil Parsons has told us of a house in Talley, ND, that can be had for $1,500 but you have to move it to a different lot. I think this might be the THING WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. A bed and breakfast for hunters and birders 8 months a year, plus we open a convenience story in Talley and then we spend 4 months a year in Mexico. I don't see how this could be bad. Hmmmm I cannot find talley, nd or tally, nd on google. Where is it?

No comments: