Sunday, February 26, 2006

Some closure

Wednesday night we looked at furniture in Findlay. Saturday we went to Grand Rapids and looked at furniture. Today we went back to Grand Rapids.

I bought this chair. Now I need to go back and look at the original red sofa one more time and decide between that and a red one I can get in GR. Like this one but in a redder fabric that is not all suede-y like this one.


The bonus about this one is I get four pillows, two of which I could have covered in the zebra fabric. How fabulous would that be? And then I find this table and chairs at Penney's online. It's $300 for the table and four chairs.
The table is 38" in diameter. What do you think? And maybe this little black chest.


Saturday night we went to Amy's and drank and ate and played games.

In this one, you hold onto this Jeopardy-like button mechanism and push a button on the game unit and then it makes a weird sound and when the light turns green, you have to push your button before everyone else. Last pusher gets a little electric shock. I think it's called Lightning.

Amy flies onto the couch after getting zapped.
Oh I forgot this part. On Friday, I bought some lottery tickets.

The guy who sold them to me asked if I would take HIS picture. He said he would stalk me if I won.

No comments: