Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mid-week

Ok I don't have any photos for this period. Monday, I auditioned for the mother part in the Village Players production of "Barefoot in the Park" but I was dinged. A guy, who works where I do, got the lead. You go, Matt.

Holding on to the exercise regime. To avoid this. It's a hard row to hoe.

Three nights: Stayed home, saw Amy, saw Annie. Considering submitting my application for Executive Vice President for Digital Media for ABC Owned TV Stations. It is about the longest title I have ever seen in my life. Although it does not include the word "Queen," which I desire to have in my title.

My boy had a triumphant debut of his CD Good Guys. More about that here. Or maybe this is a better link. He's so cute. I wish I could see the movie 'Snoozer' that he did the sound for.

Reminder: This Saturday, two musical events. Pieta Brown at Grounds for Thought and Rod's Collision at Howard's (although their website does not reflect this). 8 and 10 so no conflict. I don't have a radio show this weekend (sports).

No comments: