Saturday, February 04, 2006

Catching up

Well I posted all this stuff last night and then POOF the interweb zoned out on me. so here we have:
The Saturday before we went to Mexico, we played cards at Kim and Jim's. Here is some card playing.
There is so a game called Three-Card Night Baseball. Although I can find no reference to it on the interweb. Here is a place that describes many poker games including one called Guts that is played with three cards.

Here is some not card playing:


The boys were disappointed that my camera batteries died because they were going to take pictures of their man units and then I would have a surprise when I went to upload them. (ha ha I said upload).

My daughter Anne was home from NYC the next day.
She only needs to learn 7 songs and she can play in the subway, she says.

Wednesday night, was Girls Night Out at Nate and Wally's:

Girls just want to have fu-un:

Afterwards, some of us went to the Corner Grill where I do not recall taking this picture:

When the bill came, dividing it was too much high finance for us so Dan courteously split it up so we could pay:

No comments: