Saturday, February 11, 2006

Get set, go!


The weekend opens with immediate friovlity. Amy and I went to Mancy's Bluewater Grille and we were not disappointed. I called for reservations and were told we could be seated at 4 or 9:30 pm. So we went anyway and took our chances which let us get seats at the lovely bar where "full menu service is available."

Amy got steak with asparagus and salad and onion rings and a baked potato the size of Texas. Not literally. I had this great maple bourbon salmon with butternut squash ravioli which was unbelievable but the picture I took of it makes it look like canned catfood so here's a picture of Amy's meal. She may have to become the official photographer of livethrume.

The we went to see Cats. Hmm, musicals. Amy and I both thought those people must wear out the knees in those leotards every night. Of course, no photography in the theatre so here is the swag booth. Then it was on to Howard's for the Letter to the Editor CD release party starring Nate Baker. This is the last good picture I got, of the band before L 2 the E, Black Coin. They played a very good version of The Lemon Song. This photo has been photoshopped for clarity. I feel I must make this statement so that Kodak doesn't sue me for taking crappy pictures.Oh yeah, this older guy was at the bar with these 2 chiquitas. He probably picked them up at myspace.I offered him $50 to keep this picture off the internet. He said he'd give me $100 if I got it on in an hour.

1 comment:

sonoftheprodigal said...

seems you are really enjoying your life. how i wish i can go places too and meet new friends.