Monday, February 28, 2011

OMG I'm exhausted

So last weekend Charles had the flu which so many of you have had. I can't even remember what else went on.

We had a delightful poker night on my new poker table with my 1,000 new poker chips that I bought off Craigslist. The guy lives in Bradner so for an extra $10 he delivered the stuff.

Then I worked on President's Day when there was yet another giant snow/ice storm and I had to go in at 6:30 A.M. And possibly I did some other stuff but it was so long ago I can't remember.

Spent Thursday and Friday out at the country home nursing Charles after his "minor" surgery. Slept on the couch. Saturday I bought a new guitar and amp and went to Ron's retirement soiree at 149 North and then played euchre out at the man shack.

Went to Jeffrey's Antiques Sunday and then had brunch at SamB's. Highly recommend. Then had Snap practice and then dinner out at the farm and then hit the sack, apparently so exhausted I slept right through the thunderstorms Sunday night.

Tonight I did Butts and Guts and signed up for more gym through May 7 and have had an evening on the phone with Miss Jenks whose cat is diabetic and now requires insulin shots and high priced cat food.

If I had more gumption, I'd post some pix but alas. Band of Heathens Thursday for which I made dinner reservations at Conor O'Neil's for the 11 that are going.

Cards at Kim n Jim's Saturday.

_________________________________

No comments: