Sunday, February 13, 2011

A fine weekend

Friday night I went out to the country for dinner and drinking.

Saturday I cleaned my filthy house up then I made pulled pork and oven fries and cole slaw before Amy and I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D. Then we went to Doc's in Tontogany which was packed to see Joe Bob play.

Today I watched Modern Family and Mr. Sunshine in bed on the iPad drinking coffee. Then I made a bacon cheese onion omelet and Amy and I went to Frontierland (Fallen Timbers) and shopped. I got a pair of wacky pants, heavy knit, real slim leg. Hope I have some footwear to go with them. Then we went to Dillard's and tried on a bunch of clothes and I bought a sweater and yet another long sleeve black top and a heavy silver-ish necklace. Then I did a radio show from 4-6 of all love songs for V Day.

Kelly Wicks called to tell me Jim Suhler and Monkey Beat and Eli Paperboy Reed are booked for the Swamp. And the full lineup will be announced April 1.

Then I went to the country and had dinner with his parents. Which was lovely.

Now I need to assemble an outfit to go to that concert at the Peristyle tomorrow night.
_______________________________

No comments: