Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brrrr

A cold weekend. Today it was 0 when I got tup and now it's 10:30 and it's 2. It was a very sunny 18 this afternoon. I wore the silk long underwear top I was sent for Xmas. It's leopard print. snaggy.

Friday night we played poker where I lost about $12. Saturday AM I did a brief blues breakfast then went out for lunch and then out to look at Chip's drapes with Amy and then cleaned my house and then went to GFT to see Orpheum Bell in concert.They were GREAT!

Today I watched Modern Family and the movie Paris, Texas in bed on the iPad before 11 a.m. Then I worked on the website for Tom's girlfriend's mom's bed and breakfast. The I made the crust for an apple galette and took it to Chip's and baked it. We also had dates with blue cheese and pea soup and seafood pasta and broccoli. And white wine.

Time for bed. Another long week ahead although the weather will improve to 23 in the day and only 15 at nights.

____________

No comments: