Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brief update

Hit the gym Monday and Tuesday: butts and guts and Total Body Toning. Feeling pretty good.

I'm working on a new website for Robin's Nest Bed and Breakfast in Austin. Tom's girlfriend's mom's place. Got two designs going. Working on some copy and how to install a photo gallery flash slideshow with Visual Designer software.

Ginger has contacted me to be in her new all-girl band. I need another hobby. Looking at new guitars on Craigslist as my boy has said my guitar is not so good. Strings too high off the neck. Ginger thinks we can try our stuff out at the senior center. And then move on to regular gigs and benefits!!! Ginger and the Snaps.

Watched some of the State of the Union. Blah blah. Let's go Amerika!

Nothing coming up this week. Or weekend. Which is good. I can concentrate on my hobbies. LOL

Monday is the John Hiatt Lyle Lovett show at the Michigan Theater. Have dinner reservations at Grizzly Peak. Taking the day off for maximum fun.

Mandy is in my gym classes and last night she told me Fred texted her Saturday at 4 p.m. and said This is going to be amazing. I'm sure they are having an extra fun big time.

Going to the BSBS meeting Sunday at Amigo's in Toledo.
____________________________

No comments: