Monday, December 21, 2009

Lists, lists....

Tomorrow is the potluck at work: remember to take cards for kids, gift for exchange and hummus and chips and avocados and chips and salsa, which ends up costing about $20. There's some potluck frugality.

And then get my free dozen bagels and send some to Jenks with the coffee I bought at GFT for her and a copy of David Rawling's Machine's new CD.

I have a list of clothes for the trip so packing should take about 10 minutes. Get up 4 a.m. Weds. and drive to DTW.

Last night, I unwrapped the presents my ex-mother-in-law gave me for the kids and will take that stuff with tape to wrap it back up once I get to DFW for the hop to Austin.

Bought two tickets today to see Paul Thorn at the Ark March 26. It would be fun if more people went. Consider it. Got reserved in Row D. Which is a good sign as tickets went on sale Saturday but I couldn't call the Michigan Union ticket office til today as I refuse to purchase through the heinous Ticketmaster.

I think I might be ready. How did that happen?
_______________________

No comments: