Monday, December 07, 2009

Blah blah

So I bought these fancy wine glasses at Pier 1 and tonight I put one into the sink to wash it and the fancy thin stem broke right off. So I bagged up the other three to return.

After not getting any cooking done Sunday, I went to Kroger tonight and made some butternut squash bisque and stuff to make chicken mole and lasagna. Although I am having cheese and crackers for dinner tonight.

After coming home from work all disgruntled, I pulled myself together and realize I should be making a gift list. It's not like I have a lot to buy, but some stuff must be purchased. Like the kids at work need some gift cards. And an ornament for the work gift exchange (potluck Dec. 22). And my mom needs an answering machine. But what can I take on the plane for my chillens?

And Christmas cards. Hmmm, I've got a ton of them. Let's see if we can get some in the mail.

Reading The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood. I always like them post-apocalyptic themes.

___________________________

No comments: