Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Multimedia mess

Here's a pic of the card and sugar bowl thing my daughter sent me for my birthday. The sugar bowl glows in the dark.



Various Swamp pics



Monkey in a stroller



Dog in a stroller











I had thought my hair looked really nice but in these pics it looks flat. Damn.

I've got video and stills on my camera, pictures on my phone, pictures in my email and CDs to burn to share. I'll never get all this organized.

I booked Anne's ticket for Austin for too much money, part of which she says she will reimburse me when she's here for a visit the end of October. The rest will be her Xmas gift.

I got 2 books out of the library tonight: Mailman and another Jeffrey Lent. Picked up a few things at Kroger and came home and did a Pilates DVD off Netflix. Ripped 6 CDs. Made some edits to a web page so the Toledo election results would show up. Had to call in and have some setting in a transmit file changed so everything worked right.

My mom says she's moving Oct. 2 so I will be going down there two Sundays in a row, once to help her pack and once to help her unpack.

It's tough being back at work. I could do a three-day week but this five crap is nuts. So this is all you're getting tonight.
____________________________

No comments: