Sunday, December 28, 2008

Big plans

Look! If I take off my allotment of vacation days in 2009 in a judicious manner, I can have four entire weeks off during the year. I'm taking 5 days in February for Mexico, so if I take 4 the week of Fourth of July and 4 the week of Labor Day and 4 the week of Christmas, that'll be my 17 days!

I had already decided I wasn't going to do so many 4-day weekends like I did in 2008, when I took 6 of them. So out-of-state visiting will have to happen in conjunction with this schedule. Although I am flexible about the Christmas week and could take just 2 days off and have 2 days for other stuff. Like the Madison Ribberfest. And that would only be one day of vacation.

But, the best laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley. As it is said.

__________________________________________

No comments: