Monday, December 15, 2008

Another fabulous weekend

Friday night, I relaxed. Well deserved. Saturday I went to the Grill for breakfast about 11 and put up some lights on the porch and did a radio show and then made mediocre stuffed mushrooms for Amy's party which was BIG FUN. I believe I won $10 at poker or else there was a lot of confusion at the end and I ended up with $10 more than I started with. It was a jolly hubbub crowd and lots of cheese dip oriented snacks.

Sunday I took it easy again. Watched In the Name of the Father which was really good. Then I went to my ex mother in law's for dinner. She made meatballs at my request. Mmmmmmm. Salad, bread sticks. Homemade tapioca pudding for dessert. I stayed til 9 p.m.

Tonight I cooked, as I had not yesterday. Broccoli soup and a pork roast (only have 1 left, I think) and a cheese and onion quiche. So all prepared for the rest of the week which is only 4 days until I have 6 days off. And the kids will be here. Well, Anne will. I know when her flight gets in. Tom, not so much.

No further discussion with my mom and crazy sister.

Today I tried to find a place online where you could send beer to somebody (Miss Annie) but alas it cannot be done. Found one place that looks shady. Maybe I'll try it anyway. Tomorrow I am sending her a loaf of bread and a CD and 4 pumpernickel bagels from Barry Bagels as her present.

Now I'm going to watch last week's 30 Rock and yesterday's Desperate Housewives online and then it will be bedtime.

No comments: