Tuesday, July 31, 2007

rigorous party schedule

Friday, Amy and Connie and I barged in on Fred and Sherry about 10 p.m. They were good with it. Saturday, made deviled eggs like it seems I do every Saturday, radio show, went to the Kling Riboff where I drank several beers and some Scotch and ate ribs and a ton of other stuff including desserts then went to Tunafest and partied on down with the Welders playing until I walked home with Sherry about 1:30 a.m. Connie Ziss introduced me to some people who wanted to know who Daddy's Girl was and the woman told me the man had to stop everything on Saturday at 2 to listen to my radio show. Plus Sam told me he loved my show.

The next day, Tunafest continued with the Elderly Bros. in the afternoon. Also watched Pulp Fiction off and on. What a great movie.

I had entertained briefly the idea of going to New Orleans the weekend of Aug. 11-12 but decided I would wait and go in October. I have some blog posts from last October that attest to the cold weather here then. Plus we're going to Madison the next weekend and then it's
* My mom's birthday weekend
* Labor Day weekend
* the Swamp
* To New York
* a weekend home
* Put in Bay
* the Harvest Party
* then New Orleans

My mom and sister have somehow purchased a mobile home together and are moving in there Thursday. Good luck to them.

Tomorrow night, Annie and I going to see Sonny Landreth at the Ark. Thursday will call for massive watering as the temps are in the low 90s for several days. There were maybe 3 days of rain last week.

No comments: