Thursday, July 26, 2007

where does the time go?

Look, it's almost two weeks since my last post.

Last weekend, we went to see the Twistin' Tarantulas at DeSimone's. Amy drove. Kudos on that. They rocked out and we must try to get them for the Swamp. Saturday, I did a radio show and we went to Kim and Jim's and partied on down, even after the bats came out. Sunday, I drank beer too early and then went to Jenks's for Crab legs and other items and then Monday, I was tuckered out. I watched Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House.

Tuesday, I had to go to the Mud Hens game with people from work which was a fine time but I am still not recovered from the weekend. And it's Thursday. And then there's my contention that the last week of July and the first week of August every year I get this funkiness/allergy thing that makes me .... something. Sluggish, contentious, restless.

I applied for a job in Broomfield, Colorado, doing a community website for a company called Gaiam. You can see that's in in beta which means it's not ready for full exposure and I love that part of web stuff, building from the ground up. Plus it pays $100,000 to $120,000. That's in my price range. Think good thoughts.

This weekend, there's the Kling riboff and the Welders at TunaFest, both on Saturday. It will take an extreme act of will to attend both. Amy will be out of town for this.

No comments: