Thursday, May 03, 2007

running on empty

Holy smokes, it's another week gone by. Tomorrow night, it's Norah Jones at the Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor with Sal and Carrie. I hope to get back in time to see The Recipe at Nate and Wally's. "With elements of funk, fusion, rock and traditional southern influences seeping into their sound, the Recipe do what jambands do best: weave several styles into a seamless whole."

Got my front yard mowed last night before GNO. The back is extremely long but it's going to have to wait until Saturday now. Sunday, go see mom who is having food preparation issues.

Listening to Robert Earl Keen "What I Really Mean." Tonight after work, I got a pedicure and a brow wax from Chip's daughter who is in beauty school. The pedicure was good but the brow wax was not all that. Went to Amy's to drink a bottle of wine.

My crazy next door neighbor has taken to catching me whenever I get home, leave home. This has got to stop. I am not her keeper. Last night, she wanted me to see what her grass cutter guy chopped out of her back yard. Tonight, I had to look at the neighbors' cut grass. Sheesh.

Also, my cats seem to have fleas already. I need to dose them. OK, did that. Probably need to set up the flea catcher: light over pan of soapy water. Did that.

Bought some new clothes today: two pairs of cargo capri pants, a black top with cleavage, a leopard print dress with cleavage. Cleavage is much better with my new haircut.

I think I have a radio show this Saturday and Sunday I go to see my mom and then Ana Popovic.

May 12, Eddie Shaw at Hines Farm . Then the next weekend it's the Madison Folk Fest.

Cleaned the cd player. My, what an exciting life.

No comments: