Sunday, April 29, 2007

glad I'm home as usual

Last Sunday, I flew to Chicago for some training on the software we use to do the website. Here are the people I went with left to right: the two women from Seattle, Ryan who has my job in Flint and Kevin who has my job in Chicago. We were on our way to a teahouse where I had an earl grey with vanilla and cream. Delish.

We walked by this marquee



I had these scallops at the Park Grill.
Here is the park the grill is in.


Here is the inside of the Park Grill.



Here is the giant jellybean sculpture thing there.






Tuesday I had breakfast by myself in the Renaissance hotel dining room. I had a fruit granola yogurt compote in a martini glass and some toast and a latte while doing a crossword puzzle.

Today I went to get my mom out of the nursing home, thereby having to spend an entire beautiful day inside. Yesterday I had a radio show and then Amy and I killed a couple bottles of cheap wine.

This week is GNO at Deb's and Friday it's Norah Jones and Saturday is Cinco de Mayo and La Revancha is at Howard's and Sunday is Ana Popovic. Roll on.

No comments: