Saturday, May 05, 2007

mo music mo music

Today the Atomic Mama announces that K D Lang and Lyle Lovett are at the Hill Auditorium on June 28 and Jenks and I decide to go although we know we cannot get seats together on the main floor so we go for single seats on opposite sides of the main floor about 20 rows back. I hope it will be delightful because I cannot find any seating chart pictures that assure me that they will be better than the mezzanine or balcony. But it's kd and then Lyle with his BIG BAND so how bad can it be?

Last night, Sal and her friend Carrie and I went to see Norah Jones at the Michigan Theatre in Ann Arbor. It was fabulous. We were very far back and could have used binoculars and the picture I took with my cell phone was worse than the Lucinda one I took so you're not seeing it. The woman sings and plays the grand piano and a keyboard and guitar. We ate at Rush St. where we had some small plates and it was very good although the service was not all that.

Today I had a radio show and then came home and cooked several things to take to my mom tomorrow after which I will go to Mickey Finn's with Jenks to see Ana Popovic. And then back to work on the day the weather clears up. Supposedly. So nighty night.

No comments: