Friday, June 10, 2011

Yay Friday

Although I don't know why I say that as it's always Friday here at 222 Curtis. Or Saturday. Whatever.

I did finally buckle down on that B&B website and sent some questions to Texas but have not heard back.

Today I fixed that lamp in the middle room, replacing the 3-way switch successfully. And just now I walked downtown and mailed my rebates for a new phone and my Sonicare plus a thing so they'll direct deposit my unemployment instead of sending me one of those bothersome debit cards. Now I can finally see the top of my desk. Plus I got my mom some GFT decaf and a latte for me. I emailed the woman conducting the job search for that BGSU teaching job to remind her of my interest.

Yesterday, I cleaned up the edges of my driveway. Could that be all I did?? It turned out to be a beautiful day and I sat on the Laymans' deck for a while.

Todd Snider is coming to the Ark Aug. 19. I already have 9 people signed up to go and tickets go on sale tomorrow morning.
____________________________

No comments: