Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 4

Fabulous weather!! Today I took a one hour walk and deposited my unemployment check and bought some coffee and had lunch with Connie Ziss at Myles and aired up my bike tires. And tonight did more work on the B&B website: made pages but not the ones for the rooms, which will be most of the work. I captioned all the photos in a Picasa album online and sent that to Jess to make sure I have the right rooms with the right pictures.

Also I made a list of stuff I could be doing instead of wandering aimlessly around the house and yard. I'll be getting on that tomorrow. When I have Snaps practice at 4:15.

I didn't end up going to Delaware Sunday as apparently my sister has contracted this annoying nose and throat thing that is still plaguing me after 10 days. So I went out to Chip's and we finished painting that bedroom which looks great even with that pink carpeting.

Friday Amy and I went to the Art Museum for a glass blowing demo at which the Joe Baker Band played. Then we went to see Polka Floyd at the Village Idiot where we found out they cannot play at the Harvest Party which is just as well since the regulars expect to play.

Today I signed up to take a welding class at the art museum that is 4 Monday nights starting July 18.

Bought 14 tickets to go see Todd at the Ark in August.
____________________

No comments: