Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Eating Day 4

It's unbelievable how much you have to eat to do this. I can't even fit in all the food I should be eating daily. And is that bad? Does it only work when you consume every bit of protein/carb/fruit-veg that's prescribed? And does it not work at all without 30-40 minutes of walking a day?

I do have to say I feel great, I'm never hungry and I am not coveting bad stuff. Tonight was GNO and while there were bowls of dips and pretzels and peanut M&Ms and banana bread and rumaki (which might have been OK), I had a deviled egg, about 6 cashews and some hummus and celery that I took and 1 10-calorie nut crisp with crab dip. So no more food today. For dinner I had chicken breast on one piece of bread with hummus and lettuce.

Earlier I had an egg, toast, string cheese, apple, yogurt, 3 triscuits, 1 T. pnut butter.

But I'm still not seeing those handfuls of flab around my middle disappear. But I will persevere. And try to do the walking. My life is so busy.

Next step is to get the calorie count on what I'm eating so I can make sure that, while it's all healthy, it's not 5,000 calories a day or something.

I ran across this from Yoplait Yogurt (and obviously Cheerios) that is about the same thing and includes a lot more dairy than I would get otherwise.

Cindy said tonight at GNO that she and Michael were on the Weight Watchers which has these tips for snacking that seem to be the same thing as the six meals a day snacks. She says it's no sugar, no fat, whole wheat carbs. And she's lost 10 pounds.

Ginger and Snaps flyer.
_____________________________

No comments: