Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slogging through

Today, my daughter calls who has been sick since Friday. With a sore throat. We agree she should go to the doctor in case it's strep. The doctor says her throat looks as if it's been burned by hot liquid. So whatever. He gave her some soothing throat balm and an optional prescription for antibiotic which she has declined.

This Friday, Joe Bob Duda is playing at the old S. Main school for the salamander meander artist reception. 5-7.

Paul Thorn is at the Ark on March 28. I'm thinking about going. How about you? Let me know. Starvin for Your Kisses. It's a Saturday. Good fun in Ann Arbor.

I got my new luggage and at first I thought it was substandard, too heavy, made in China. But I think it will be fine and it swivels. So bonus. I'll keep it. Because it's Mexico three weeks from Saturday.

_____________________________________

No comments: