Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy snow day

Shoveled a bunch. We musta got 7 or 8 inches. Noticed that my bamboo fence had a bad sag in one spot so tromped through the snow in the behind the fence and pulled it tight with a piece of vinyl-wrapped wire I had lying around. Put another coat on the fireplace flooring stuff. Filled the bird feeder which is now besieged by fat squirrels. Dammit. Tidied up the computer desk and found an American Express bill that was due Jan. 5 for $21 so now I suppose I will incur a $30 late fee, although I paid it online and none appeared. This is 2 bills in one month that I have overlooked. Must be more organized.

Ha ha had clear liquid confusion. I got a bottle out from under the sink that I thought was vinegar and poured some in a plastic dish to soak my shower head and notice a very strong odor. It was ammonia. Now it's soaking in vinegar so either it will be really clean or ruined.

Big breakfast, laundry, library, returned some stuff to Connie and now sequestered once again in the cozy home.

No comments: