Sunday, June 17, 2007

OMFG

So I go to Delaware today, where BTW they have taken down the Marching To Victory Vacation Bible School sign so I didn't get a good picture. And my mom says my sister has called last night to say she's getting evicted from where she lives on Tuesday. Next Tuesday. The woman has been out there in CA all of 4 months and she can't pay the rent. So my mom says that maybe Karen will move back to Ohio and LIVE IN APARTMENT WITH MY MOM. And we discuss the financial arrangements of this, which I point out are VERY BAD.

Mind you, this woman has gone to California with a dog and 3 cats, saying she has a job LA TEE DA and now, four months later, she has thrown in the towel.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. Just 15 minutes ago Karen calls me TO APOLOGIZE for everything she's put me through (like about $3,000 not counting the $12,000 car I am paying off). And then she meanders on about not being able to FIND HER CENTER and that since Daddy died (in 1985), the family has just fallen apart and what do you have if you don't have family and that she guesses she will be living in her car for a while and that she LOVES ME because I'm her BIG SISTER (she said that part twice) and you know, you can call me a bitch, but I told her that your center is where you are and that for all you thinking someplace geographic is where you should be, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. I did not offer financial assistance or any clue as to what she should do now.

PLUS she tells me that my mom doesn't want to move to BG but she feels bad about me coming down there every Sunday and plus she has no one around for emergencies. So instead of packing anything up today and loading prior to the planned-for June 30 move, I left her with a bunch of boxes that she may or may not be using to move in with my sister, assuming she can find enough money to drive across the USA with her menagerie in the vehicle I own.

BUT YOU KNOW, I am still the happiest girl in the world, thanks to all of you are reading this. Party on.

No comments: