Thursday, June 28, 2007

not really my problem

OMG I called my mom this morning who had left a message last night when I was outside and I talked to her and she said was I coming down Sunday to help pack up the storage closet because they're moving Monday and then she says Karen needs a bed, did I have one, which I do have a twin in the basement but how would I get that down there? and then Karen has the nerve to get on the phone and say how when they do the credit check for the apartment, since she doesn't have a job yet, she wondered if they could call ME and I told her absolutely not, I'm not being any part of any financial deal for her because I am still annoyed how I gave her all that money to move to California for 4 months and she blew that, so she screams JUST FORGET IT THEN, WE DON'T NEED SHIT FROM YOU and hung up.

No comments: